Tuesday 12 June 2012

Photo shoot 12/06/12

Ok so I've decided to start a blog, which will mostly contain information about my life as a makeup artist and glamour model!


And particularly today as I do actually have something to share with you all (I will add a blog with a little bit about me at a later date)


I have had a shoot this morning with 3 gorgeous ladies, 2 who are 16 and looking to get into modelling, and one 24 year old who has just had a baby, and no one would ever know, wow! 


My first look I wanted to achieve something very classy but easily wearable, so I went with trying to achieve gorgeously textured and contoured skin, with a brown based eye and a bright red lip and it came out something like this...

Lady in Red

Product List:

Base
M.A.C strobe cream
M.A.C studio fix fluid
M.A.C studio tech (darker shade used to contour)

M.A.C cream colour base- Pearl (used as highlither)

Mix of M.A.C powder blush

Eyes
Mix of M.A.C eye shadows- Matt browns, taupes and creams
M.A.C Pigment- Melon (insides of eyes)
M.A.C Fluidline- Dipdown
M.A.C Pro Lash Mascara- Brown
Eyelure Strip Eyelashes- 100

Lips
M.A.C lip pencil - Redd
M.A.C Lipstick- Russian Red

Hair
Curled with my babylis wand and fixed with hairspray




As you can see already my make up kit contains basically all M.A.C products!

I would also like to add I am not in any way trained in hair, I don't pretend I am, I do however feel comfortable at my ability to basically style hair.




My second look I had a girl with slightly darker skin tones and I wanted to create a 70s inspired bronzed beauty, using lots of shimmer and golds and here is what I ended up with...

Bronzed Beauty

Product List:

Base
M.A.C strobe cream
M.A.C studio fix fluid
M.A.C studio tech (darker shade used to contour)

M.A.C Pigment- Melon (used as highlighter)
Mix of M.A.C Powder Blush

Eyes
Mix of M.A.C eye shadows- shimmery reds, browns and golds
M.A.C Pigment- Melon (insides of eyes)
M.A.C Fluidline- Dipdown
M.A.C Pro Lash Mascara- Brown

Lips
M.A.C lip pencil - Spice
M.A.C Lipstick- Hue

Hair
Set in rollers, model wore a head piece for this, I didn't take my photo until later when it had been taken out and hair was a bit messed up!



I didn't manage to get any iphone snaps of my 3rd look but we went for typical glamour girl make up!

  • Dark smokey eye
  • Heavily contoured
  • Pale lip with darker liner

As soon as I receive the professional photos back I will be sure to share them with you all,

Sian x







No comments:

Post a Comment