Sunday 17 June 2012

About Me

Ok so I rushed into my first post and I didn't properly introduce myself! So, here is a little bit about me!
I am a 20 year old girl from the one and only Essex!


I originally started my adult life training 3 years at Performing Arts Collage to be a dancer/actress. I had been dancing since I was 2 and it only seemed right that once I left school I would persue this as a career. Unfortunately I left wanting nothing to do with the industry, which was a shame. But the less said about that the better!


It is just coming up to a year since I graduated and I would never have dreamt that I would have done all of the things I have had the opportunity of doing during this time.


I started to get into Glamour modelling, and before I could take a breath I was gracing the pages of some of the top mens magazines in the UK and the Daily Star's Page 3, as well as various online publications. I was even lucky enough to shoot abroad earlier this year!


Once my hate for all things dance/acting related had calmed down, I had the pleasure of dancing at London's 02 arena, where pop star "Rhianna" had performed just the night before!
I took part in the Sky Sports TV show "Soccer AM" as a soccerette and Leyton Orient FC cheerleader alongside Liam Gallagher and American Pies very own "Stiffler". 
I also went on to do other work with Sky Sports including dancing at "Prizefighter" boxing events. 
I then went on to have my very own TV show with 4 other Glamour ladies (Brandy Brewer, Caitlin Wynters, Kate Banks, Farrah Sattaur) "Hot Girls FC" on Sports Tonight TV.


As of March 2012 I decided I wanted to add another string to my bow and I enrolled in the London College of Fashion to become a Make Up Artist. I completed a fast track course in Make Up Artistry where I studied for a month. I have always been surrounded by it, from stage make up when I was young to make up for photo shoots more recently. Im really enjoying learning more in depth about the field and pride myself on giving a professional service as I would have expected.


Well that takes me up to the present time, who knows what I'll be doing this time next year, but I am certainly enjoying my journey!


Here is some photo evidence of what I have been up to...


Essex's Next Top Glamour Model Final


Zoo mag- Sexylikey


Fighters Only Mag

In Mallorca with photographer Scott Ninness

Soccer AM

Dancing at the O2



No comments:

Post a Comment